After Work Valentine's Day Outfit

Valentine's Day is on a weekday this year. As if the day weren't already complicated enough.
Wondering what to get your significant other, figuring out what to do with yourself if you're single, waiting an hour and a half in line at that restaurant because you forgot to make reservations. It takes all the fun out of this wonderful, commercialized day of friendship and romance.

So to speed things up a bit, why not add a pair of cute heels and a chunky statement necklace to your work outfit, and hit the town with your lover right out of work? No need to go home and waste more time. I'll actually be in school all night this Thursday, so Nestor and I are opting for a V-day breakfast. I'll be wearing something more comfy that day, which I will share with you soon.
VDAWC4
My formula here is easy: 
1. Neutral top + V-day colored pants (or the reverse)
2. Chunky necklace + cute heels
DSC_0197
You guys, I got this necklace on final sale for only $17!!
And the pants for $14.99!
'Twas a good day at LOFT that day.
VDAWC2
Channeling my inner Adele with this hairdo and makeup.
See the "Di" bracelet? Fun fact: Every time you go on a Carnival cruise from Miami, you get one of these for free from Diamonds International. Between my mom and I, we had up to 10 at one point. This is the only one that's survived.
DSC_0177
VDAWC5
DSC_0171
Sunny lowlights!
DSC_0223.
These heels sure do "Sparkle an Interest" ;)
VDAWC3
DSC_0268
Nestor got me this Coach for our 3rd Christmas together, in 2009. 

Hope you liked my easy to recreate look! I'm excited to see all the blogger V-day creations out there. Ok, not all the blogger V-day creations. That would take months. But certainly lots of them. 

Side note: I have a Firmoo giveaway going on that needs entries! Enter here.

Top: Nordstrom bp (old)
Pants: LOFT (final sale in-store for $14.99)
Necklace: LOFT (final sale in-store for $16.99)
Earrings: Nordstrom bp (old)
Bag: Coach
HeelsModcloth