Weekday Wear


My camera has a mind of its own. 

colorful work outfit
colorful work outfit_collage

Sometimes the manual setting doesn't work. Other times it works but everything is orange and out of focus. Kinda like here. The images aren't very crisp and originally there was a very orange tint to them.
I would say that it's me who's in the wrong if it weren't for the fact that every time I've used someone else's camera or lens, I get way better results (like here or here).
Has anyone ever had this problem? Is it fixable or is my camera defective?

Anyway, as for the actual outfit: I wore this to give a presentation on happiness and well-being for one of my classes. It's a casual look that works well in professional settings, I think, see-through top and all (or maybe I'm a little crazy and risqué, haha). The little holes keep me refreshed in the horrid Miami heat, and the vintage chambray shirt I wore here keeps me cool in UM's freezing classrooms.


Top: American Rag (similar but very expensive alternative here)
Chambray shirt: vintage
Trousers: J. Crew (I think they're these)
Flats: Zigi Soho (cuter mint version here)
Bag: Lady Lux Boutique (local Miami shop; similar here)
Earrings: Nordstrom bp (similar here)