Outfit on Repeat

 Anthropologie inkwell skirt with pockets

I wore this same exact outfit twice in one month. That's one of the good things about working in 3 different places: It's ok to repeat outfits!

DSC_0937.
Flower Earrings
Loose curls

Look at those long, luscious curls! It's hair moments like these that discourage me from cutting it short.

instagram.com/nathyness_

I'm running low on words today.. I'm sleep deprived, slightly stressed, and super sleepy!
So yeah, uh, follow on Instagram and I hope you liked my print mixing.
Good night!
Linked up with Three-fer-Thursday and Friday's Fab Favorites.

Top: LOFT
Skirt: Anthropologie (from 2011, but you can still find it on Ebay).
Heels: Macy's
Bag: H&M (gifted)
Earrings: I don't remember.. Pretty Etsy alternative here.


I love to wear this skirt with polka dots!

Polka Dots + Tie-Dye

9 comments

  1. So ladylike. Btw, your hair looks FAB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristina! It was a really great hair day! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this retro look, and your hair is amazing.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting. I really didn't think of it as retro, but I totally see it now!

      Delete
  3. You look amazing!! I like the pattern mixing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that gorgeous skirt and how you paired it with a polka dot tank!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pattern mixing is spot on here, Nathy :)
    Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!
    -Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the skirt looks great, I love how you mix the two patterns together here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)