New Days, but not New Pants


I meant to post this outfit WAY sooner than 14 days after I wore it. That's right, folks: This is what I wore on New Year's Day, hence the title "New Days". I was really set on posting earlier today, too (yesterday, by the time you'll be reading this), but then the Golden Globes happened...
I love this navy, muted polka dot blouse. It's form-fitting, has great fabric, and I got it for only $19.99 back in October! Go me!
New Days 3
As for the pants, those of you who keep up with this little blog may recognize them from the 14 different posts in which they are featured. Ok, it's really 4 posts. Four practically back-to-back posts. It's like the equivalent of repeatedly running into someone you know wearing the same thing. Gasp! The horror! 
DSC_0063
DSC_0050
Awesome story with this "Blissful Blues Wrap" from JewelMint. I'll tell you guys another day.
DSC_0016


And as for the Golden Globes, I must say, I wasn't uber impressed with the fashion this year. Taylor Swift (minus the hair), Sofia Vergara, Juliana Hough, and Megan Fox were my favorites. I also liked J. Lo, Katherine McPhee, Zooey Deschanel, and Sally Field (that woman looks great!). I did not like Kerry Washington's dress, which everyone on E! was raving about. Eva Longoria, Rachel Weisz, and Jessica Chastain were my least favorites. I would have liked Jennifer Lawrence's dress, but the boob thing was not working for me. And did anyone else notice Lea Michelle's orange tan?

Who were your favorites? Least favorites? Comment below!

Top: Banana Republic Factory Store
Blazer: Forever 21
Pants: LOFT (now 60% off!)
Flats: Nine West
Purse: gifted
Bracelet: JewelMint
Watch: Guess