Graduation Day Outfit!


As you might have seen on Instagram, last Thursday was my "graduation".
Since I don't actually graduate until August, it didn't feel official at all.
But it was a special day anyway, and I had a nice time with my friends and family.
And I LOVED my dress. Here are some of my favorite pictures. <3


Graduation OOTD_1

This J. Crew dress is made out of what seems like wetsuit material! It's very cool and so form-fitting. It did crease a bit throughout the day, but thankfully it went away.

Master's Graduation Day_Nestor 1

He did not get me those flowers. My supervisor did. But he did take (almost) all my pictures that day.
Oh, and he provided great emotional support throughout my master's degree. <3

Master's Graduation Day_parents
Master's Graduation Day_grandma

This woman... She is a beautiful person inside and out. I credit her for fostering the sense of empathy and social responsibility in me that drew me to the field of counseling. <3

Master's Graduation Day_boyfriend
Graduation OOTD_2
Graduation Day_closeup

Thank you to everyone who sent me love and congrats on Instagram (and to those of you who will probably do so here)!

Linked up over at: Pinksole | More Pieces of Me | On the Daily Express


Shoes: Vince Camuto Carra Pumps in Petal via DSW


Check out more Floral Cove items below! 
I love this pattern. Clearly J. Crew did too.