Graduation Day Outfit!


As you might have seen on Instagram, last Thursday was my "graduation".
Since I don't actually graduate until August, it didn't feel official at all.
But it was a special day anyway, and I had a nice time with my friends and family.
And I LOVED my dress. Here are some of my favorite pictures. <3


Graduation OOTD_1

This J. Crew dress is made out of what seems like wetsuit material! It's very cool and so form-fitting. It did crease a bit throughout the day, but thankfully it went away.

Master's Graduation Day_Nestor 1

He did not get me those flowers. My supervisor did. But he did take (almost) all my pictures that day.
Oh, and he provided great emotional support throughout my master's degree. <3

Master's Graduation Day_parents
Master's Graduation Day_grandma

This woman... She is a beautiful person inside and out. I credit her for fostering the sense of empathy and social responsibility in me that drew me to the field of counseling. <3

Master's Graduation Day_boyfriend
Graduation OOTD_2
Graduation Day_closeup

Thank you to everyone who sent me love and congrats on Instagram (and to those of you who will probably do so here)!

Linked up over at: Pinksole | More Pieces of Me | On the Daily Express


Shoes: Vince Camuto Carra Pumps in Petal via DSW


Check out more Floral Cove items below! 
I love this pattern. Clearly J. Crew did too.

19 comments

  1. Que bonita! Congrats girl ;)
    me encanto tu vestido!! Mi graduación es un mes y las fotos son en dos semanas. Estoy nerviosa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girly, you looked gorgeous in that dress. Hope you can join my new link-up today!!!

    xo
    ​PinkSole​

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful dress for graduation, it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you go girl--what a great accomplishment!! And your look perfect while doing it :) Love this dress on you!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Nathalie! You look stunning, beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute and happy and you've got the celebrity stance down fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous! Congrats on graduating! August will be here before you know it!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that floral dress! Congrats on graduating! This was a perfect post to link up today. Thanks for participating :)

    xo,
    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, did you walk this time around then? Well, you'll be officially graduating in no time! Love your gorgeous dress :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulation. nice floral dress

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous dress! Love it!
    Congratulations on your graduation and such a big accomplishment!

    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations girl, quite an accomplishment, and you look super pretty as always :)

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. This website will help you cope with any math assignments. Take a look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)