Earthy Lady

Summer Work Outfit
I love this skirt. I've had it since 2010? Something like that.. It's so earthy and easy to wear--a great statement piece in the spring, summer, or fall (Miami fall, that is). 

Summer Work Outfit
DSC_0173
Loose bun for work

These pictures were taken before a VERY heavy rainstorm a few weeks back. Hence all my hair-holding in that crazy wind. Haha.

Summer work outfit
earthy summer work outfit

By the way, I've been quiet lately because I was saving my 100th outfit post for something special which I haven't had time to shoot. Turns out, I already passed my 100th post! Fail. So back to regular programming it is. That something special will have to wait.



Top: TJ Maxx
Skirt: LOFT (old)
Flats: Target (here)
Necklace: The Limited (here)
Bracelet: TJ Maxx
Earrings: c/o Benevolent Jewels (old)


Follow along!