Work Style Wednesday: Easter Sunday

Easter outfit

I guess it's sort of ironic to be showing you guys what I wore for Easter Sunday-- the antithesis of "work" in the Christian world-- on this Work Style Wednesday. But Easter and work style have one thing in common: modesty! Swap out my little bag and maybe even the adorable bow flats for a work-appropriate tote and some beige pumps, and I've got myself a nice little spring work outfit.

Easter outfitspring pastel outfit modest style
pastel modest style spring outfit
spring pastel modest style
Easter 2015
Bonus picture!
Here we are looking all pastel and Easter-like.
My grandma's the only one who actually went to church.
She's 91. This is the first picture she's taken since my grandpa died in 2013.
I love her so much.
<3


Top: J. Crew
Skirt: Forever 21
Flats: TJ Maxx
Bag: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx
Belt: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx
Necklace: JewelMint
Watch: Fossil
Ring: Forever 21


SHOP SIMILAR:
some items may appear in another color
Follow along!


And now for Work Style Wednesday!