Work Style Wednesday: Three "Failed" Outfit Posts

Hi readers! I've missed the last three Work Style Wednesdays due to my crazy work schedule, but here I am today with three outfits to make up for it! Granted, all three are from last spring/summer. Sadly, they never made it on the blog for one reason or other. But here they are today, gathered to reminisce on a time when I could wear heels and pretty earrings and skirts to the office. Because it was an actual office, not my car or my clients' homes.

I actually wore this outfit today, except for the pretty earrings and the bag.

DSC_1093

This one was going to be named "Seaside Buisness Casual." But I couldn't quite bring myself to post them due to the grainy picture quality and bad lighting at the time these pictures were taken.

DSC_0335
DSC_0294

Both of these bracelets were among my first Benevolent Jewels pieces. <3

DSC_0279

See? Tanned skin, but poor lighting and totally out of focus. -_-

DSC_0323
Crazy hair lady. Lots of bloopers for this one.
DSC_0351

Last but not least, this sunny yellow and orange combo wasn't too bad in picture quality. But still, I was out of focus in a lot of the photos (like below) and once again could not bring myself to post.

DSC_0370
DSC_0352
DSC_0389

So there you have it-- three outfits that never made it to the blog (until now). I've worn the first and third combinations multiple times since. I find it's always nice to have planned outfits like this, for those sleepy Monday mornings or tired Fridays when you just don't care all that much about anything other than your own exhaustion, yet you still want to look like you put in some effort. I'm glad I got to share them with you guys, since I really liked these outfits and now I've finally gotten them out of my system. :)

And now for the Work Style Wednesday linkup! YAASS! :D


5 comments

  1. Love all of your outfits! Definitely not a "fail". I also have a few pics and posts of outfits that just never quite made it to my blog. Thanks for hosting!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back and I love all your outfits. No fail here.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete


  3. Geek Squad Webroot being an antivirus software is very crucial in respect to today's time. The experts working behind the toll-free helpline of this antivirus are great at resolving all your virus and malware issues. Call Geek Squad now for expert help, anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)