Flowy and Fun

Hello, all!

I thought my computer had died once and for all, but I managed to resurrect it somehow after a three week coma. So here I am today sharing this super fun number from a sunny August day!

DSC_0704

DSC_0678
DSC_0700
DSC_0703
DSC_0714
DSC_0679
DSC_0684
DSC_0704

Top: Forever 21 // Skirt: ModCloth // Heels: Nine West // Bag: Nordstrom // Necklaces: Candy Couture Shop and Francesca's Collections // Bracelets: Candles and Confetti

I've been away from blogging for so long that Instagram has changed (you can do vertical images now? Say what??) and often asks to "post one of the pictures you took today." I'm having a very difficult time juggling work, blogging, and my relationships. At the end of the day, as much as I'd like it to be more, blogging is my hobby. So that is what takes a back seat more often than not. Now that my computer is sorta fixed, I hope to post more regularly this week.

I really appreciate those of you who continue visiting with each post I write. Your support means so much.
<3