Chic Hot Tamale Dress

Natalie-CG-47
Natalie-CG-56Natalie-CG-58

Natalie-CG-52
Natalie-CG-53
Natalie-CG-48
Natalie-CG-55
Natalie-CG-63
Natalie-CG-60

Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 10.27.04 PM

Dress: Vince via Consign of the Times // Heels: ShoeMint // Bag: Nordstrom bp // Hoops: So old I can't even remember. From my chonga days.  ðŸ˜‚

This red orange little number makes me feel like a chic little hot tamale! The cut on this dress is so minimalist, the color so spectacular. And it's Vince-- it was a great find at Consign of the Times in Sunset a few years ago. I saw it on the mannequin through the window and I knew I had to get it. Thankfully it was a steal at $90.

This was my last outfit from my spring shoot with Gen. We had a fun time that day, just chatting about life and travel and people. She's a talented photographer and a wonderful soul.

So my next blog post will be all about the first port of call during my European getaway: Venice!

P.S. Congratulations to Alyssa Emmett who won my summer giveaway! Thanks to everyone who entered!! I have a few more giveaways coming up so stay tuned. :)

2 comments

  1. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. click here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)