Blogger Coincidence!

On June 25th, my parents and I were at Madrid's Parque del Retiro. We passed by these lovely ruins, took photos in the park, and were about to leave when I thought, "Those ruins would make a great backdrop for today's outfit!" So we turned back and I see a lovely young lady dressed in neon lemon and black, with a great neon yellow clutch to match. She was taking pictures in the same ruins, all by herself using her tripod.



I thought to myself, "Who else would do this but a fashion blogger?" It turns out that the lovely Nil Munguia ( http://nilmunguia.blogspot.com/ ) was not only a new fashion blogger (like me), but she was also Cuban (like me)! Well, she's lived in Spain since she was a little girl, so really she's Spanish. Anyway, it was a funny coincidence and we really appreciated her advice on where to eat and shop, as well as her stories about her recent trip to Cuba.


Nil took this photo of me and my mom!

Top: American Rag, Macy's
Shorts: Express

As with all my vacation posts, scroll down for more pictures!

El Parque del Retiro


These penguins are everywhere.
La Puerta de Alcala
Deliciosos dulces de la Mallorquina!
Best pain au chocolat I've ever had! And it was in Madrid.
Lengua = tongue... I wouldn't mind some tongue action with these babies!
I. LOVE. YEMAS.
This gorgeous necklace was €65 at El Corte Ingles. It stayed right where you see it.
El Museo del Jamon
Cuban sighting!
Paella

15 comments

  1. I saw your photos on Lookbook :) Great pictures. I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll gladly follow you too. You have great style. :)

      Delete
  2. what a cute coincidence! lovely pictures :) wanna follow each other?




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous pics :x

    Oana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Nice blog. I am now following. :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing pics and look:) I follow you,can you follow me back?:)
    http://cherrybombjulie.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie. I tried to follow you but the button is not working at the moment. I will try again later!

      Delete
  5. Hello ! Nice blog !
    I follow you , follow back ? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pics! Love your shorts!

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nathalie :)
    What a lovely coincidence :)
    Loved to know your blog, cute looks you have :)

    xoxo
    STYLE TRACES
    ST FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      You have some great looks too. :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)