Orange and Teal


IMG_4740edited
IMG_4742edited
IMG_4744
Click here for a different look with the same top!

The Miami Dolphins. I don't follow sports, but I know that they're terrible. The only really great thing about them is their colors! I love orange and teal together, and I chose this necklace and ring as a springboard for this outfit. I bought them years apart from each other and almost forgot I even owned the ring, but when I discovered it yesterday morning I just had to wear these two pieces right away! 

I wore this to watch When in Rome with my parents. It was pretty funny, but the views alone were enough to make me like the movie. Makes me wish I could hop on a plane to Rome first thing tomorrow.

Anyway, hope you liked this post! 
I appreciate all comments and will gladly check out your blogs (and maybe even follow) if you comment. :)

Flats: Nine West
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Ring: Nordstrom
Reversible BagMisako (Beige/Blue)