Flowy and Flowery

DSC_0582.
DSC_0591.

It's been slightly cool lately, and I just can't lay off the floral scarves! I figure I better take advantage of the "spring" while it lasts. Next week it'll be summer again.
DSC_0642.
DSC_0609.
DSC_0577.
Nail inspo from this lovely pin, and this one.
DSC_0589.

DSC_0594.
I got this tropical floral scarf for $10 in a summer to fall sale at Zara last year. I love finds like these! 
My brilliant cousin/very creative photographer thought waving my scarf around in the wind would be a good idea. She was right! Look how pretty it looks!

DSC_0632.
My reversible Misako bag comes with a lil' mini purse inside. Cute, and convenient.
DSC_0648.
DSC_0644.


Tootle-loo loves! Off I go to enjoy my week off from school!

Top: JC Penney
Scarf: Zara
Jeans: Levi's
Flats: Nine West
Bag: Misako
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Jewelmint
[Edited 3/29/13]

I'm trying out this "top three of the month" link-up:
Fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com