Pre-Fall Rush

DSC_0234

I wore this to work last Monday. That was August 13th. Clearly still the peak of summer, yet my mind is already in fall mode. Which is kind of a problem, since I'm in Miami and all. It's almost always summer here. So the beautiful "prefall" and fall fashions I'm seeing all over the blogosphere and in stores are driving me crazy! It's such a tease!

DSC_0232
DSC_0271
DSC_0236


I guess this is how those of you who are still snowed in for March feel when tropical prints and breezy sundresses pop up everywhere in stores and online. It's my turn to feel rushed now. Sigh.

In other news, I found this blush pink skirt at Forever 21 two summers ago for $5.99. Always rummage through those bins they put out, people! More often than not it's full of the damaged/unappealing stuff nobody else ever wanted, but sometimes you score a $6 blush pink skirt. :)

All linked up:
Style Sessions @ Style Elixir
What I Wore @ The Pleated Poppy
I feel Pretty @ Get Your Pretty On