Mellow Yellow + True Blue x Two




It was SO windy that day!

Kimchi Blue Leather Peep-Toe Skimmer_Urban Outfitters Flats
DSC_0284.

These pictures were taken early last month. I was going to brunch with Nestor and later dinner for his cousin's birthday, so I knew I had to wear something that worked for day and night. My solution was simple. I just changed from flats to heels and wet bun to loose waves! Which version did you like better?

Linked up:
What I Wore Wednesday
I Feel Pretty
Three-fer Thursday
Favorite Fashion Friday


Bustier top: Charlotte Rusee (similar)
Skirt: Anthropologie (old; slightly similar here)
Gold bar necklace: BK & JIO via Etsy 
Daisy necklace Lucky Brand (old; very similar here or here)
Bag: DIY gift from my aunt!
Heels: Jellypop via DSW (last spring)


See another look with this skirt!