Rolled up Jeans

I'm only 5'1". And as a 5'1" gal, I'm weary of all those "tips" about how to not look 5'1". This happens to girls and women of all body shapes and sizes. Always the message is to look thin and tall.

One of these "rules" for petites is not to wear capris or cropped pants. But I like the rolled up jean look, so here I am wearing the rolled up jean look.


Nature's Finest Necklace from ModCloth-- a delicate little piece that adds a touch of whimsy to casual wear. I got it for $5.99 on Black Friday! It's now regular price ($12.99) but still worth it if you ask me. Get it here:




My booties were another great Black Friday find, but from last year. Super comfy and great color.

Shop booties under $30



Top: American Rag
Jeans: Forever 21
Necklace: ModCloth (here)
Booties: Macy's
Bag: Lucky Brand