Casual Shopping Outfit

DSC_0828.

Hi there! Feels good to post today; it's been a while! Won't be back to full steam until March, though.

This is the last of the cold Miami day outfits (from January), which I wore to go on a mother-daughter shopping date. Hope you like!

DSC_0813.
DSC_0816
DSC_0829.
DSC_0830.
DSC_0822.
DSC_0827.
DSC_0818.DSC_0798.



Top: Nordstrom bp
Vest: 80's vintage (used to be my mom's)
Pants: J. Crew
Flats: Target (here)
Bag: Misako reversible bag (similar)
Necklaces: Forever 21
Bracelet: TJ Maxx
Earrings: Macy's


6 comments

  1. What a lovely bag! I can't believe it's reversible. Great find!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love that this is a cold weather outfit. Sigh, Miami...you lucky gal.
    Love the pink pants!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of color, and how cool was your mom when she was wearing that vest.

    Natalia
    http://leavingthecorneranddippingmytoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, every time I come by your blog, I have an instant twinge of jealousy looking at how much warmer it is there! Cold weather outfit....

    I love you in hot pink!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)