Creamy Hues and Robin Blue

Creamy Hues and Robin Blue
Shop this look: Dress Bag Necklace Earrings | Heels
ModCloth asked me to participate in their weekly Polyvore outfit challenge, and like any crazy ModCloth fan I happily obliged. This week, the task was to create an outfit around the gorgeous Classic Stunner Dress in Floral.

As soon as I saw its creamy hue and classic shape I immediately thought to pair it with robin's egg blue. So cute and 1950's! I'd wear this outfit to a fancy, daytime spring wedding. Now all I need is an invitation... Quick-- someone hurry up and get married!

3 comments

  1. What a cute outfit, It would be perfect at a party in the Vizcaya gardens, I can totally picture it

    Natalia
    http://leavingthecorneranddippingmytoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! I love that buttery hue. It kind of reminds me of these freesias that are blooming outside my window :)

    You did a fab job at styling this dress, btw!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is incredible. Think this article on how to spy on someones phone without them knowing may also serve you well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)