Thursday, February 20, 2014

Creamy Hues and Robin Blue

Creamy Hues and Robin Blue
Shop this look: Dress Bag Necklace Earrings | Heels
ModCloth asked me to participate in their weekly Polyvore outfit challenge, and like any crazy ModCloth fan I happily obliged. This week, the task was to create an outfit around the gorgeous Classic Stunner Dress in Floral.

As soon as I saw its creamy hue and classic shape I immediately thought to pair it with robin's egg blue. So cute and 1950's! I'd wear this outfit to a fancy, daytime spring wedding. Now all I need is an invitation... Quick-- someone hurry up and get married!

2 comments :

  1. What a cute outfit, It would be perfect at a party in the Vizcaya gardens, I can totally picture it

    Natalia
    http://leavingthecorneranddippingmytoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! I love that buttery hue. It kind of reminds me of these freesias that are blooming outside my window :)

    You did a fab job at styling this dress, btw!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
It's been increasingly difficult to reply to you guys since I started my practicum year but please know that I read every one of them and that they are greatly appreciated! <3