Casual Dining on the Charleston Harbor

On our last night in Charleston we ate at a local seafood place called Fleet Landing. It was close to our hotel and had great views of the Mount Pleasant Pier.

DSC_0680.
Top: J. Crew | Skirt: Nordstrom Rack | Shoes: TJ Maxx | Bag: DSW | Necklace: The Limited
Fleet LandingDSC_0674

I was pleasantly surprised by my outfit that night, since it hadn't occurred to me to combine this anchor top and striped skirt until then. Which sounds like a no-brainer, it being anchors and stripes we're talking about! I like how the brown in the skirt toned down the nautical vibe compared to this combination. To me, this simple outfit has a traveler feel to it.

SHOP EXACT/SIMILAR:
View of Mount Pleasant Pier from Fleet Landing Restaurant
DSC_0682DSC_0683Pecan Pie

Now, you may wonder who would order a burger at a seafood place. Me! Fun fact: I don't like seafood. If it comes from the sea, I don't eat it. I swear, this Buzzfeed article was written for me.


Mount Pleasant Pier

So that was my last post from Charleston! Next up, St. Augustine.

Overall, Charleston was a lovely place to visit. There was a photograph waiting to be taken at every corner. What can I say, I was a sucker for that old Charlestonian charm!

1 comment

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)