Dinner Date

Here is le boyfriend in a couple post for the first time since last yearWe took these pictures two weeks ago before going to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Cancun Grill in Miami Lakes. We go there way too much.

Dinner Date
Dinner Date
JustFab Cosima
Love my JustFab Cosima heels, though I must admit they're super uncomfortable on my wide feet!
Dinner Date

By the way, this is me with no makeup. I usually wear light makeup for all my blog posts and outings, but I wanted to give my lashes a break from mascara that night. Does anybody else ever worry about their lashes? Usually women freak out about wrinkles. I worry about the volume of my lashes. Lol.

Dinner Date Outfit
floral kimono and calle ocho necklace
OBSESSED with my "Calle Ocho" flamingo necklace!

MINE
Tank: Anthropologie
Jeans: DKNY via Macy's
Heels: JustFab (here, here)
Necklaces: Taudrey (flamingo) | The Limited (double strand)
Watch: Guess (similar)
Bag: Coach knockoff (gifted)

HIS
Polo: Ralph Lauren (in marine heather)
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Tretorn
Watch: Fossil (not pictured)

Shop exact/similar items below:

Linked up: How I Fall