Vibrant Valentine

eBay tulle skirt
Valentine's Day outfit
super girly Valentine's Day outfitpink and blinglarge rose earrings
tulle skirt
ModCloth Sparkle an Interest Heelstereotypical blogger outfitprincess tulle and sparkle
Pink! Glitter! Tulle!

This is one of those outfits that I'd totally wear to a romantic Valentine's Day dinner or a Galentine's party if I had that kind of lifestyle. Instead, Nestor and I just Netflix/Redbox our weekends away, and my friends and I prefer casual get-togethers. This is 100% fine by me, because it's way cheaper and it works better for us introverts. How wonderful, though, that I still get to dress up like this even if it's for your eyes only. I love this little thing called blogging.

Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: eBay
Heels: ModCloth
Clutch: 70's vintage
Necklace: LOFT
Earrings: Nordstrom bp
Ring: Forever 21

SHOP SIMILAR:
Linked up: How I Fall // Trend Spin Linkup // Your Whims Wednesday

6 comments

  1. Awww, so cute and pretty! Very feminine and perfect for Valentines Day :)
    You look stunning in pink!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable, I will be totally having a Galentine.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute! Wearing something special on Valentine's Day is such a treat, even if it's just for yourself. :-)

    http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful look! I adore this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Netflix sounds like the perfect Vday date night! Love this glam look

    Cha Cha The Fashion Genius

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect Valentines outfit! My husband and I just stayed in for Valentines too. But I still wore a pretty dress for about 20 minutes. lol

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)