Work Style Wednesday: Peach and Mustard

DSC_0287

Today's work look is one of my many attempts at looking stylish while driving all over Miami and working with 5-year-olds all day. Honestly, I don't love this shirt and pant combo, but I haven't rearranged my closet for spring clothing yet so I just grabbed the first colored pants I saw that day.


DSC_0289

DSC_0292
DSC_0303

As for my hair... Really guys, I don't even have time to brush it sometimes. Most mornings, it's either decent hair, makeup or cute outfit. It's rare for me to have all three now. I had ok hair here but the giant glasses are covering giant dark circles, haha. I keep waiting for that day when I realize I've finally gotten a proper work-life balance going... I guess I'll let you know when I get there!


Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: LOFT
Flats: Target (still available)
Bag: Macy's
Necklace: The Limited
Sunglasses: Love Shopping Miami


SHOP SIMILAR:
And now for Work Style Wednesday! This is so fun, you guys. Thanks so much for linking up every week!


5 comments

  1. Your hair! It looks so pretty and healthy. You look really well put together, Nathy! I know you said you kind of threw the top and pants together, but it totally works. Apricot and mustard are a thing now thanks to you :)

    And aren't sunglasses the best for covering up dark circles or bags? Hahaha...I love that. Hope you're doing well <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's official, you look stunning in all colors. And can I just have your hair pleaseeeeeeeee.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those pants! I have been experimenting with colourful pants lately but I have yet to add a bright yellow to the mix. May just have to be my next purchase :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! I could def see myself wearing something similar to work. Also, it makes me wish spring were here already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the whole work balance thing.... I've yet to get to that point!! DON'T YOU DARE CUT YOUR HAIR!!! It is so beautiful!! You will regret it! You look beautiful as always. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)