Work Style Wednesday: Peach and Mustard

DSC_0287

Today's work look is one of my many attempts at looking stylish while driving all over Miami and working with 5-year-olds all day. Honestly, I don't love this shirt and pant combo, but I haven't rearranged my closet for spring clothing yet so I just grabbed the first colored pants I saw that day.


DSC_0289

DSC_0292
DSC_0303

As for my hair... Really guys, I don't even have time to brush it sometimes. Most mornings, it's either decent hair, makeup or cute outfit. It's rare for me to have all three now. I had ok hair here but the giant glasses are covering giant dark circles, haha. I keep waiting for that day when I realize I've finally gotten a proper work-life balance going... I guess I'll let you know when I get there!


Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: LOFT
Flats: Target (still available)
Bag: Macy's
Necklace: The Limited
Sunglasses: Love Shopping Miami


SHOP SIMILAR:
And now for Work Style Wednesday! This is so fun, you guys. Thanks so much for linking up every week!