Lounging at the Thompson Hotel

Thompson Hotel lounging

So of the two bathing posts that I've done (here and here), this third one is definitely the realest. I mean, I didn't even try to suck it all in. I just let it hang out, you know? Ladies and gentlemen, meet my stomach fat. And my thick Cuban thighs and legs, hello.
Happy Day! A Beautiful Mess photo app
Still rocking the arm band from Escape Miami 3.
Thompson Hotel Miami Beach loungingThompson Hotel pool lounging
Target summer style

SHOP THE LOOK:
Top: Target // Bottom: Victoria's Secret // Hat: Target // Glasses: c/o Italia Independent

Follow along:

2 comments

  1. You look gorgeous and fabulous! Love that bikini...especially the way you've styled it. And I like that you matched your sunglasses with your bathing suit strap. So cute :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)