Stripes, Camel, and Leopard

DSC_0871PicMonkey CollageDSC_0872DSC_0916


Tee: H&M // Pants: Unknown // Shoes: JustFab // Watch: Fossil // Bag: Nordstrom bp // Bracelets: Candles and Confetti // Necklace: Candy Couture Shop

I can't tell you how many times I wear this exact outfit or some version of it every month. As a traveling therapist, I can get away with major outfit repeats like this because I don't see the same clients every day.

These pictures were taken in the Morningside neighborhood of Miami in the "Upper East Side." Every Monday I see a client nearby and sometimes I get the chance to relax a little bit in Morningside park before that session. On this day I spotted this lovely white wall belonging to a cute little corner house on the way to the park and thought it totally called for a quick photo sesh. I'm convinced that I came out in the owners' home security footage. But hey, all in the name of blogging. I'm sure they had a good laugh, or thought I was insane, or didn't even see me at all. That would be better, because I'd love to do it again on another Monday afternoon.

It was only 10/12/15 but it seems like an eternity ago. So much has happened since then... Glad I finally got around to sharing this post with you.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)