Sunday Morning Dreams

Nat-CG-28

She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini dress.... And some sunflowers, and a hat, and red sunglasses! Just throw it all in there. In my mind this is what I'd wear to go flower shopping on a lovely Sunday morning, possibly somewhere in California or New York. I've never been to either of those places, but it just feels right. There's an artsy, boho, hipster-ish flair to this look that I so love, much like what I imagine those places to be.

Nat-CG-29

Nat-CG-31
Nat-CG-33
Nat-CG-35
Nat-CG-36
Nat-CG-37
Nat-CG-38
Twirlin'
mustard polka dot dress

Dress: TJ Maxx // Shoes: JustFab // Hat: Target // Sunglasses: Free People // Bag: Nordstrom bp // Watch: Urban Outfitters

SHOP SIMILAR:

Sadly, this look concludes my fall photo shoot with Gen (street style website here). This outfit was a lot of fun to shoot, with the wind and the twirlin' and all. I got about three inches of my hair cut off last week and now I'm missing this length very much. I realize it will grow back, but still... Funny how you get attached to things as silly as hair length, huh?

Next week it'll be back to regular programming. Including heading back to work after taking a much-needed break the week of Thanksgiving. Wishing you all a lovely Sunday and week ahead.

Thanks for reading!


5 comments

  1. You look absolutely adorable! If you make it to California next year, you definitely need to pack this little number! ;-)

    http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lively! love it!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always check https://admission-writer.com/blog/why-columbia-essay out if you want to get info about Columbia Essay Writing Company. It's important to know for college students

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking very very pretty on these pictures. I really like all of these. Thanks
    clipping path service|Background Removal service|Vector Tracing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)