Throwback Thursday: 70s Style

I've been really digging the 70's look lately. Which is still surprising to me, because I've always said I'm a fan of the 20's-60s and it stops there. But nope, the 70s had its own classic beauty in its own right. More like a sexiness, really. The first time I really noticed this was in American Hustle.
Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 10.32.07 PM
THE DONNA: Nasty Gal white ringer teeStella McCartney flare jeans70s Converse
This first collage is so typically "Donna" of That 70s Show. I LOVE those flared pants. Wish I could pull them off but I have yet to find a petite pair that are actually petite. The baseball sort of tee and Converse complete the classic All-American feel here. I'd wear this outfit with flippy Farrah Fawcett hair.
Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 12.48.50 AM
70s BEACH GLAM: Asos plunge halter swimsuitMissguided ankle strap platformsChloe Sunglasses
GIRLY BOHO: Baggu bag, Phyllis Wedge SandalGorjana viceroy earringsJoie chambray dress

For these next two I was inspired by all the sexy V-neck or plunge bathing suits I've been seeing lately, and the beautiful Phyllis Wedge Sandal I just ordered from Shopbop. I included the heels because they went with the vibe, not because I find them practical for the beach by any means. Let that be clear. Lol. The outfit on the right is so me and just screams Sunday brunch to me. It's relaxed and girly and boho. So cute. I took advantage of the Friends and Family sale happening at Shopbop until 11:59 tonight (see below) and finally bought those wedges I had been eyeing since last month. Can't wait to see them!

1 comment

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)