Artsy in the Design District


PicMonkey Photo

Hi, hello! It's almost Christmas but here I am with a post from September. My blogging was so spotty in the second half of this year--I didn't even get to finish my Euro cruise posts. With my new job and a bunch of other (mostly good) stuff that's been happening, I haven't had much time for my favorite hobby. Usually I don't have time to take outfit photos, but now I have the opposite problem with way too many photos that need to be edited for way too many posts that need to be made!
DSC_0619

These photos are from an outing to the Design District with my blogger friend Marion of the blog Miaritz. You can check out her version of this post here.

designdistrict-nathalieDSC_0668
DSC_0658
DSC_0670DSC_0615
DSC_0644DSC_0717
DSC_0691
DSC_0656
DSC_0713
DSC_0699DSC_0692
DSC_0652
DSC_0721
DSC_0689

------------ WHAT I WORE ------------

DRESS: Anthropologie // LOAFERS: JustFab // BAG: Steve Madden // NECKLACE: Rocksbox // SUNGLASSES: Romwe // BRACELETS: Kate Spade, Maria Shireen hair tie bracelet // RINGS: Nordstrom Rack

------------ SHOP SIMILAR ------------

1 comment

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)