Girly n' Glitzy Glam for New Year's Eve

DSC_0529

Happy New Year's Eve! 🎉  ðŸŽ‡
Managed to sneak one more outfit post in here before 2017. 
I'm not actually doing anything tonight, just chilling at home waiting for the ball drop. Same as last year. But that did not stop me from getting all dressed up earlier today with what I would wear if I were doing something. Just like last year! This is why I love blogging. I can wear stuff even if I have nowhere to go.

I have been waiting for the most minimal drop in temperature on NYE for years just to be able to wear this embellished vintage sweater that belonged to my mom. She's not sure if it's from the 80s or 90s. Love the little snowflake pattern. I paired it with this Champagne High Waist Pleated Flare Skirt from Romwe that I got in the spring (now on sale for $27.99).  I also bought these iridescent statement drop earrings from The Limited during a recent 75% off sale because I knew they'd go really well with this outfit. And then of course there's my beautiful gaudy glitter heels from Steve Madden which I bought on sale on Black Friday (still going for the sale price here). Finally I added my Jessica McClintock Christiana Ball Mesh Minaudiere which I also wore in last year's NYE post.

DSC_0512
DSC_0521
DSC_0516
DSC_0523
DSC_0528
DSC_0531
DSC_0533
DSC_0536
DSC_0537
DSC_0541
DSC_0542
DSC_0547
ROMWE Champagne High Waist Pleated Flare SkirtDSC_0575
DSC_0550
DSC_0567
DSC_0564
DSC_0572
DSC_0552

Thanks for reading! Wishing you all a very healthy, happy, prosperous new year. ❤️ 

------------ WHAT I WORE ------------

SWEATER: Vintage // SKIRT: Romwe // HEELS: Steve Madden via Macy's (still on sale) // MINAUDIERE: Jessica McClintock // EARRINGS: The Limited // RINGS: Jewelmint (RIP) // LIPSTICK: Clinique

------------ SHOP SIMILAR ------------


Linked up: How I Fall // Start the Week Stylish // Mix it Monday // Layers and Lipstick // Midweek Inspo

1 comment

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)