Hey, Four Eyes.

So I'm sure many of you have heard of Firmoo by now. When they offered me a free pair of glasses, the first thing that crossed my mind is, "Well, I don't actually need glasses." But then I'm like, "So what! They make non-prescription ones too!" Thankfully, long gone are the days when wearing glasses was something to be embarrassed about. Today it's just one more way to accessorize and change up your look.
DSC_0149
Unisex Acetate Full Frame Eyeglasses in Amber
Four Eyes
DSC_0144
The Review:
I'm so happy with my glasses. The frames are a statement piece, for sure-- I look so different with them on! They're a lot of fun to wear.  I have a pretty wide head, so glasses usually fit me tight. These fit just right, so they may fit a little loose on other people. I can't really speak for the quality of the lens, because these are non-prescription glasses. But I can say that they're a great value for the price-- these go for only $8. You might even want to get a pair for someone on your Christmas list. These people are pretty fast shippers so you'll get them on time.

Firmoo has prescription and non-prescription sunglasses as well. And they have a virtual try-on system that lets you upload a picture of yourself and see what you could potentially look like with a certain pair of glasses on.

Most importantly, your first pair is free!! All you have to do is cover is the shipping. If you don't like them when they arrive, you can get a refund or exchange them for another pair. Here's how you redeem your free glasses:

  1. Click here to get started. 
  2. Login with your Facebook account or create an account with Firmoo to get your free glasses code.
  3. Select the style of your choice.
  4. Enter your prescription.
  5. Apply your code, and voila: You've got yourself a new pair of glasses for next to nothing.

IMG_5761
They come safely nestled in this sturdy little case.
IMG_5764
More Pictures:
Four Eyes Outfit.
DSC_0115
I got these beauties for under $30 at Macy's on Black Friday :)
DSC_0125.

Thank you for reading!! :)

Glasses: c/o Firmoo ("amber" color)
Top: Green Envelope via TJ Maxx
Pants: LOFT
Necklace: Lucky Brand
Watch: Guess
Bracelet: JewelMint (sold out)
Bag: Vintage (used to be my mom's)
Heels: Falchi via Macy's (similar here)

20 comments

  1. great glasses! looks good on you!
    would you like to follow each other. if yes, just follow me and I follow back.

    fromprovince.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glasses and your yellow pants gives color to the whole outfit :)

    DANEY
    THE UNCANNY GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post! I've ordered ones of Firmoo for myself, still waiting :)

    let's follow each other?
    ♥ 4-trendy.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely glasses (Firmoo are so awesome) and watch!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!
    P.P.S. I'm your newest follower. check out my blog as well if you have some time

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're beautiful! and those glasses are cute :D

    from: http://only4feet9.blogspot.com would you like to follow each other?
    have a nice day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING those yellow pants. You rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi girl! You're wearing my favorite pants :)
    I love the tortoise shell non-prescrip look. You're totally rocking them!
    XO
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! They're so much fun to wear. I feel like a totally different person with them on, haha.

      Delete
  8. First off love the glasses you selected and secondly "yeah" about the jeans!! We should do a Yoga Blog Swap when you are ready. Let me know if you like that idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Yoga blog swap"- I love it! Totally on board. I'll let you know when the jeans are ready. :)

      Delete
  9. You look lovely Nathalie! love the pants and striped top!
    Kisses!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I've been thinking of getting this pair! They offered me a free pair too, but I'm so indecisive so I haven't chosen yet. This is definitely convincing me to get this pair though, they look SO cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elana! Believe me, I understand. It took me a while to decide too. But I'm really happy with my selection. :)

      Delete
  11. those glasses are super cute on you!!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so adorable! Love you in those glasses!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pants and glasses!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)