Polka Dots and Tie-Dye


This is what I wore on Christmas Eve. I decided to leave red and green for Christmas itself and opted for these rich plum and navy colors instead. Paired with a shiny bracelet and a cute ballerina bun, this outfit made me feel like a little Nutcracker ballerina.

Spinning
The ballerina effect in action.
DSC_0270
jewel flats
I got these festive Nine West flats two Black Fridays ago for $14 at Macy's
holiday nail art
Ballerina Bun
I've been wearing this polka dot top about once a week ever since I bought it in November. It's versatile enough to wear to work, to dress up, and to dress down. I thought I had done it all, until I put it together with this great tie-dye skirt from Anthropologie. Believe it or not, I got it two years ago for $9 (because the zipper was broken; it was an easy fix).
Edme & Esyllte Inkwell skirt


Polka dots and tie-dye- who knew? Hope you liked this look!

Top: Delia's (similar)
Skirt: Anthropologie (pretty popular on eBay)
Bracelet: LOFT (old)
Flats: Nine West (old)