Seasonless

Hey there, sleepy.
I've completely given up on winter. I kept waiting and waiting for it to cool down. It happened like 3 times this fall/winter. In 2010, it was so cold down here that thousands of fish died in the Everglades. Thousands.
I'm happy that no fish will be dying this year (due to the cold, that is), but I'm so disappointed that my awesome wintry clothing will remain untouched until next year.

So when Miami decided to cool down a bit last week, I responded by wearing a semi-warm sweater with some linen pants and brown leather heels that say, "I'm over you, winter. Bring on the spring. Or summer. Since it's the same thing down here."

DSC_0043

Also, I'm sporting a new hairdo here. I got some bangs done to add personality to the front of my face when my hair is pulled back. I really like how bangs look on me, but alas, my naturally curly hair makes them pretty high maintenance.

Sweater: American Rag
Pants: Macy's (old)
Heels: Nine West (old)
Bag: Coach