Vintage Revenge Blogger Breakfast


Earlier this month I got the chance to tag along with The Fashionable ESQ to a blogger breakfast at Vintage Revenge & Couture. We basically got to play dress up, complete with professional hair, makeup, and photography. You guys, this was so much fun to do!

DELOSREYES-114
DELOSREYES-115

I didn't really have an era in mind, but I'm generally most drawn to 40's, 50's, and 60's vintage. This dress is actually from the 80's, but it has such a beautiful classic shape. And it fit me like a glove, like it was just waiting for me to get there and take it home with me! So I did. :)

I paired the dress with 4-strand pearls and nothing else, besides the sparkly Sparkle an Interest heels that I came in wearing. The bow on the dress is actually meant to be tied in the back, but I kinda liked it in the front a little better. I had this Hello Framboise image in mind.

DSC_0213
DSC_0211
DSC_0214.
That's the owner in the lovely polka dot dress that I actually have a skirt of!
DSC_0217.
DSC_0216
I could spend all day trying on these babies.
Lookbook 2


Needless to say, I am super excited for Vintage Revenge's upcoming yard sale on Sunday, April 28th. Perhaps my beautiful pearls will be on sale! Can't wait to find out. :)

Linking up with Plane Pretty here.



Dress: 1980's vintage via Vintage Revenge & Couture (similar, similar)
Pearls: vintage via Vintage Revenge & Couture (similar)
Heels: Modcloth
Makeup by: Jude Andam
Photography by (first 5 shots only)De Los Reyes Photography