Schoolboy Blazer-Cardigan

The blazer-cardigan. Is that a thing? I've never seen it anywhere before, but I really like it. So versatile, so comfy, and much more affordable.

DSC_0669

I scored this striped, schoolboy blazer-cardigan for somewhere around $20 at Target. Yay for clearance! 
It was back in January (or maybe February) so I don't remember the exact amount I paid for it. I do know it was somewhere in the 20's.

DSC_0678

And I haven't taken it off since. I seriously wear it like once a week. It's good for school, for work, for casual outings, and it's so easy to print mix. How can I not wear it everywhere? 


P.S. Finals are killing me. Death by grad school.
On the bright side, I have a 4-day summer vacation to look forward to in Mid-May. Yay! 




Blazer/Cardigan: Target (similar, similar, similar)
Chambray shirt: JCP (similar)
Bag: Coach (gifted)
Jeans: PINK (old)
Heels: Forever 21 (similar)