Work to Weekend Wear

Doll 1
Business casual can still be colorful ;)
Doll 2
Sun 2
Easy transition to weekend wear
IMG_5013
Legs

When it comes to shopping, there is no greater thrill than spending next to nothing on something that was previously ridiculously expensive. And when it's time to put outfits together, for me there's nothing better than reusing these bargain pieces to create versatile looks.

I got this super comfy skirt with pockets from Anthropologie for $30 (Yay, sales! And pockets!). Since I bought it last September, I can't remember the original price. But knowing my favorite store that I can't afford to shop at, I guarantee you it was over $60. Everything else you see in this look was also under $30, except for the Fossil watch (my own birthday present - it's half the price of a Michael Kors and looks almost identical).

Long story short, what you wear on the weekend can also be what you wear to work; the difference is in the details.

Work Look
Top: Anthropologie, $19
Skirt: Anthropologie (someone's selling it in on Ebay)
Heels: Rampage, $14
Cardigan: Nordstrom BP, $9
WatchFossil, $125
Reversible bag: Misako, €19 (got it in Madrid)

Weekend Look
Sandals: American Rag, $27
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Bracelet: Target, $6