Peachy Keen

DSC_0143.
It's the bougainvillea's prettiest time of year.
Here I am, all matchy-matchy with them. <3
DSC_0132.
Spring Work OutfitDSC_0122.
DSC_0168
Bougainvillea OverloadDSC_0170
This simple work outfit is a great formula for business casual office attire:
fun, fitted pants + chambray or other shirt + pretty bag + comfortable heels.
I would've added a necklace or some bracelets, but I rolled out of bed kinda late to meet with my supervisor. Some days you just have to choose between pretty hair, a pretty outfit, or pretty accessories. When you see me completely put together on workdays, you know I was a responsible blogger/adult and woke up early enough to do it all, or planned ahead the day before. But usually, those 5-10 minutes of extra sleep are so, so worth it.

Linked up with Plane Pretty | Style Sessions | Trend Spin

Top: Urban Outfitters, $15
Pants: LOFT, $12
Heels: Macy's, $14
Bag: JustFab, $25

Shop similar styles:

11 comments

  1. Oooh, the pretty matchiness of your background and your outfit is perfect! Love it :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how peachy and pretty this look is!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those flowers are the perfectly background for your lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ta tenue me plait tout tout!! :) surtout le sac! et les bougainvilliers te donnent un joli decor :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci, Melissa! J'aime le mot en francais: bougainvilliers. Trop joli mot!

      Delete
  5. Oh how I adore you in pink! I love these pants!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! Pink is my favorite, forever and always. <3

      Delete
  6. Hi. Always enjoy to read your blog. You are also welcome to visit this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)