Professional Spring Attire


Miami Spring

I threw this outfit together in under 5 minutes on a sleepy Thursday morning. Go me!

spring work outfit
  
Please ignore the tired face and mid-day hair in the picture above, and just look at the simplicity and cohesion of this professional-looking outfit. I'd wear an outfit like this to an interview, but with black heels to make it fancier.
 
Spring Work Outfit_flower necklace
long messy braidprofessional work outfit_spring
Striped blazer
cap-toe flats
These cap-toe flats remind me of little ants.
Professional Spring Attire

It was way too hot for an outfit like this, but where I work it might as well be Canada.

Is it the weekend yet?

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Blazer/Cardigan: Target
Pants: The Limited
Cap-toe flats: TJ Maxx
Bag: JustFab
Watch: Fossil
Necklace and earrings: The Limited (here)