Autumnal Kimono

falling flowers kimono

In keeping with the theme from my last post, here's another outfit that works for "fall" in Miami. I like to think the dark, floral pattern on this kimono and this "Wine Party" lipstick brings an autumnal flair to the look.


DSC_0319
DSC_0290
Love Shopping Miami_blair-cat-eye-tortoise-sunglasses
KimonoDSC_0312DSC_0279

Tank: Anthro
Kimono: Agaci 
Jeans: J. Crew Factory
Sandals: Steve Madden via Macy's
Bag: Lucky Brand via Macy's
Belt: ModCloth (came with Swish and Spin skirt)
Earrings: Nordstrom bp

8 comments

  1. Oooh, a kimono for fall? PERFECT! I hate giving mine up once summer has passed

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look. love the casual vibe of your outfit. =-)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this is how we do Fall in Florida you look so cute, love your sunglasses and kimono.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty floral, lovely colors on you!

    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous kimono! I am loving your sunnies too :)

    If you have a sec, I’d like you to check out the latest on my blog: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely kimono. The outfit's got a great bohemian vibe which I really like.

    Visiting from the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this fall outfit! Great kimono, kinda matches my trapeze blouse that I'm wearing in my recent post- haha! Floral twinsies! Thanks for stopping by gorgeous!
    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so cute! I love the rich colors of your kimono - perfect for fall. This look so great with your tee and boyfriend jeans!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)