Low Maintenance

DSC_0467

I always think it's so funny how on Instagram girls are always "running errands" or "going on a [insert food place here] run" looking very high maintenance. But they're all like "I woke up like dis," you know?



This is very typical of how I dress to run errands, or go to the mall, or whatever else I have to do on the weekends-- very casual and low maintenance, unlike those hedges in the background. With this particular outfit, which I wore for Costco, I just added a pop of color to the face with a pretty fall lipstick, a slightly dressy earring, and a big boho bracelet, just 'cause I felt like it.

danielle nicole sydney tote_nude/berry
DSC_0464
DSC_0462
DSC_0485

And later I changed into these camo flats to go to Nestor's house and he was nice enough to take some more pictures just so I could highlight the slight wardrobe change.

Camo flats_casual fall military style outfit
Tee: LOFT
Vest: Macy's
Jeans: Forever 21
Boat ShoesRock and Candy via TJ Maxx
Camo Flats: Target
Earrings: ModCloth
BraceletLOFT
WatchUrban Outfitters
Bag: Danielle Nicole tote via Macy's (Christmas gift from last year)
LipsticksMAC in "Rebel" and Lancome Color Design in "Wine Party"


2 comments

  1. nice look nathy. the combo of military and red look nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you imagine walking around costco in heels lol, and it's way to hot to be dressed up running errands around here. Love your lipstick, this color is gorgeous on you.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)