Low Maintenance

DSC_0467

I always think it's so funny how on Instagram girls are always "running errands" or "going on a [insert food place here] run" looking very high maintenance. But they're all like "I woke up like dis," you know?



This is very typical of how I dress to run errands, or go to the mall, or whatever else I have to do on the weekends-- very casual and low maintenance, unlike those hedges in the background. With this particular outfit, which I wore for Costco, I just added a pop of color to the face with a pretty fall lipstick, a slightly dressy earring, and a big boho bracelet, just 'cause I felt like it.

danielle nicole sydney tote_nude/berry
DSC_0464
DSC_0462
DSC_0485

And later I changed into these camo flats to go to Nestor's house and he was nice enough to take some more pictures just so I could highlight the slight wardrobe change.

Camo flats_casual fall military style outfit
Tee: LOFT
Vest: Macy's
Jeans: Forever 21
Boat ShoesRock and Candy via TJ Maxx
Camo Flats: Target
Earrings: ModCloth
BraceletLOFT
WatchUrban Outfitters
Bag: Danielle Nicole tote via Macy's (Christmas gift from last year)
LipsticksMAC in "Rebel" and Lancome Color Design in "Wine Party"