February Recap

Hello, all! This February it was quite difficult to maintain regular scheduling. Turns out, juggling a style blog with a (very) full client caseload and endless managed care paperwork is not that simple! But I'm happy with the three outfits I was able to post. Which one did you like best?

February 2015 recap
Safari Chic // Vibrant Valentine // Peach and Mustard
I have two outfits from February left to post, but they don't feel very March-appropriate. Allow me to explain: There's no real distinction between the seasons in Miami, so I like to make pseudo-markers for them through my outfit choices. For example, I don't really wear florals (which you know I love!) in the "winter." I also like to keep my colors on the darker side, whether it's in my lipstick or my clothing. Then when the next season arrives, my spring-typical clothes feel like new again, because I haven't seen or worn them in months. This system also helps me decide what I'm still in love with and what should be donated.

And here were my favorite Instagram moments:

100 Montaditos Coral GablesHappy Valentine's Day50 degree Miami Valentine's Daypalm tree and sky picture

Follow along! @nathyness_

Here's to a happy March full of patterns and florals!

1 comment

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)