Pero Like, Super Cute

grungey outfit

I was so excited when I found this flannel shirt at TJ Maxx this October. But given that it's been an especially warm winter even for the north this year, I won't get a chance to wear it as intended. So tied around the waist it is! 

And my shirt (get it here), super cute right? "Pero like" and "super" are hallmarks of the Hispanic Miami dialect. It was perfectly exemplified in the Shit Miami Girls Say video a few years back. Lol.

Pero like, super cute // Flair Miami
Free People Day Venture Sunnies
Miami fall outfit
How to wear flannel in Miami: Tie it around your waist, because it's hot af!
Miami fall outfit

Top: Flair Miami // Jeans: Ralph Lauren via Macy's // Bag: Nordstrom bp // Sandals: JustFab // WatchUrban Outfitters // Bracelets: Benevolent Jewels // Lip color: Bare Minerals in "Strength" (discontinued!) // SunglassesUrban Outfitters

Thanks for reading my last outfit post of the year! 
See you next year. :)

5 comments

  1. Plaid + graffic tee? YES! My fave fashion combo :D
    Happy New Year girl, hope it's a wonderful one for you!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Win a Longer Lash Serum from Green Esthetics! [International Giveaway]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! Thank you, Linda! Wishing you the very best in the new year. <3 :)

      Delete
  2. I love this shirt. And- I am loving the red in your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)