Thanksgiving Grunge

PicMonkey Photo

It was in the 70's this Thanksgiving, which I took as the perfect invitation to break out the plaid, this fur vest, and my fave ankle boots. What can I say, you gotta take all the fall you can get here in Miami. 
PicMonkey PhotoPicMonkey CollageDSC_0963

My cousin looked at me and said, "I know what you can call your blog post for this outfit: Thanksgiving Grunge." Why, thank you Emmy! I like it!

PicMonkey CollageDSC_0936DSC_0931

Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger via TJ Maxx // Jeans: Ralph Lauren via Macy's // Vest: Nordstrom Rack // Boots: Easy Spirit via Macy's // Bag: Urban Outfitters // Bracelets: JewelMint, Michael Jors // Watch: Urban Outfitters // Necklace: Taudrey // Sunglasses: LOFT // Lips: Lancome in "Wine Party"
Side note: This is the first post I create using my new Mac! I miss the Windows keyboard shortcuts but I'll just have to learn them for Apple. So far I am very satisfied with my decision. Because guys, I had been blogging from my 2008 Dell Inspiron laptop, with WINDOWS VISTA, ok? For the past few months I had to restore it on startup every. single. time I wanted to use it. And it was functioning as a desktop, because it was so broken it wouldn't close anymore. Needless to say, I am thrilled with my new computer. I now have more time and ease to visit more of your blogs! Very excited. :)

Thanks for stopping by, everyone!


1 comment

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)