Rainy Cold Front

rainy cold front outfit
rainy cold outfit
cold and rainy outfit
ShedRain polka dot umbrella

Looks crazy now in our upper 70's weather, but last weekend we had a rainy cold front that brought us temperatures in the 50s! Clearly I love when this happens (like here or here last year). I stayed warm and dry in my trusty TOMS rain boots. I actually own 3 pairs of rain boots but these are always the ones that make it on the blog. Gotta show you my floral navy blue ones next time. Also, I'm wearing 2 things from Costco here: the scarf and umbrella. Let me tell ya, Costco has some great quality pieces sometimes! And super affordable. Don't skip the clothing section next time you're there.

------------ WHAT I WORE ------------

SWEATER: The Limited // JEANS: Free People via Macy's // CARDIGAN: Maison Jules // SCARF:  Celeste via Costco // BOOTS: TOMS via Zappos // BAG: Lucky Brand via Macy's // UMBRELLA: ShedRain via Costco // EARRINGS: Kate Spade // LIPSTICK: MAC in 'Antique Velvet' via Macy's

------------ SHOP SIMILAR ------------
Thanks for reading!

2 comments

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)