Say Hello to my Little Friend

Yesterday was a pretty rainy day. In true Miamian style, here I am wearing sandals. My new friend liked them.


While we took these pictures this cute little kitty came out of the bushes to say hello. It was such a friendly little kitty! Wrapped itself around our legs several times. Who says cats don't like people?

IMG_5205
Kitty likes my boho mustard Nine West sandals that I've had forever.
IMG_5212
IMG_5210
I love the embroidered and crochet details on this skirt!
IMG_5209
IMG_5204
IMG_5203
I will be revisiting this stranger's side bushes just for you, cat.
IMG_5202


Are you a dog or a cat person?
I'm both. :)

Top: Loft (similar)
Skirt: Loft (similar)
Reversible Bag: Misako
Sandals: Nine West
BeltForever 21
Bracelets: Lucky Brand, souvenir from Nassau, Target
Necklace: Lucky Brand (similar)