Chambray, Lace, and Leopard



Looking at my color-coordinated closet and my previous blog posts, it's pretty obvious that I don't own many yellow pieces. This is very strange because I went through a big yellow phase a couple of years ago. It was so serious that everybody got me yellow things for Christmas that year. So I've made it my mission to incorporate this lively color that I have forgotten about (who forgets yellow?) back into my ever-expanding wardrobe.

IMG_5459edited

Seriously, yellow is one of the most important colors to have in your closet. There are so many possible combinations from darling to daring (hey, that's a good post title!) that can be achieved with this color. And if you match it with blue (complementary colors), it instantly looks like you're well put-together.

IMG_5461_edited-2
IMG_5467_edited-1
IMG_5481_edited-1
IMG_5488_edited-1IMG_5470cropped
IMG_5482_edited-2
This pleated lace skirt from LOFT caught my attention the last few times I went in the store. I'm glad I finally got it because it's incredibly versatile.
IMG_5487
IMG_5483_edited-2
One benefit to keeping clothes forever: they WILL eventually come back! This chambray shirt is from the 90's. Thanks, Mami!
IMG_5466
IMG_5489

Hope you liked it!

Top: Anthropologie
Chambray shirt: LOFT (mom's hand-me-down from the 90's)
Belt: Forever 21
Skirt: LOFT
Reversible Bag: Misako
HeelsTarget