Have YOU Voted Yet?


Yesterday my mom got in line at the library at 2 pm. Around 4 pm she realized it might be a good idea to call me, since she had told me to wait for her so we can vote together on Saturday morning. So I rushed over after work and made it there by 4:30. Thanks to my mom, I only had to wait in line for 30 minutes. Score! Although it might have been even faster to vote on election day. Oh well.

IMG_5515_edited-1
IMG_5517_edited-3
IMG_5521_edited-1
IMG_5518_edited-2
I normally don't mix black and brown, but this shirt's stripes already did it for me.

So, my American friends: Have you voted yet?

What I wore:
Top: Green Envelope via TJ Maxx, $12.99
Pants: INC, Macy's (old)
Shoes: Mia, Macy's (old)
Bag: 90's Coach knockoff 
(from Mom's closet)

11 comments

  1. Not yet...aha, I will though!
    Love your cute metallic flats :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for your kindly comments :) I'm following you back! :) Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think mix of black and brown is quite flattering on you:)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog! now following you on GFC, would love a follow back? :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your flats. Very cute. :)

    xoxo
    EVA
    Whatever Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute striped top! And yes, I most definitely went and voted yesterday! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)