Orange and Lemon

DSC_1059.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how tan my feet are? I don't think the rest of my body got the memo.
DSC_1054.
DSC_1056.
DSC_1057. - Copy.
Summery arm party composed of Fossil watch, Benevolent Jewels bracelet, LOFT bracelets. I've literally used these pieces everyday in different combinations since I got them.
DSC_1060
summer casual outfit.


I'm not sure what else to write today, so bullet form it is:
  • I noticed after I took these pictures that I pretty much perfectly matched the wall.
  • My newly created Facebook page and Instagram need some love! nathyness_ is my username, in case the link doesn't work.
  • Summer II starts today, but I had a great week-long break so I can't complain.
  • It was my grandparents' 67th wedding anniversary last week.
  • It was 95 degrees yesterday. Consider my bun explained.
  • Don't ya hate it when you pay full price for things and then poof! They go on sale. Happened with this messenger box bag from Zara. Serves me right for not waiting (but I only half regret it).
And one more thing: Google Reader is no more and GFC may soon follow! Take a minute to import the blogs you follow to Bloglovin' (tutorial here).

Shirt: LOFT (similar)
Pants: Macy's (similar options on sale here and  here)
Necklace: BK & JIO on Etsy
Shoes: TJ Maxx (similar | similar)