Sunday Brunch

DSC_0793

Lately my boyfriend and I have been having very late breakfasts on Sundays. Yesterday we ate at Denny's around 2:30 in the afternoon. I always remember the wise words of Noah Calhoun's father: "You can have pancakes any damn time you want."

The Notebook fans with get that reference. :)

DSC_0799
DSC_0800
DSC_0808.
DSC_0812
DSC_0840.
DSC_0848.
Got the nail idea from French nail blogger Camille @ PSHIIIT; This manicure was a week old by then.
DSC_0835.


By the way, I finally created a Facebook page for my blog, and I joined Instagram! You can like and follow here and here.

P.S. A giveaway will be coming up soon to celebrate. :)

P.P.S Linking up with:
Plane Pretty
My Thirfty Chic
Suburbs Mama
Penniless Socialite


Top: LOFT (here)
Pants: Macy's (similar)
Heels: Nine West (similar)
Bag: Michael Kors (gifted-- thanks Babe! Orange on ebay and navy at Macy's)