Pots and Pan-demonium!

DSC_0952. - Copy..

In case you don't know by now, the Miami Heat won the NBA Finals last night. And boy did Miami go crazy. 


Miami Heat Win_49th st Hialeah
DSC_0959.DSC_0970.
DSC_0978.
See the pin that inspired my mani here.
DSC_0966


After the game my boyfriend dragged me to 49th St in Hialeah, where all the happy Cubans rushed to the streets in all their celebratory weirdness and glory. I couldn't get pictures of every weird scenario I encountered, but I did manage to photograph a guy in a Guy Fawkes mask, a chimp banging a pan, a human music-making washboard, and a group of happy people on a boat. 

Basically every nook and crevice of Miami brought out their instrumental pots and pans and honked the night away in the heavily congested streets of Downtown, Calle Ocho, 49th St, and so on. It was fun, and I looked cute in my little polka dot bandanna. One random lady even stopped to tell me, "You look so cute!" Hehe, thanks, stranger lady! I'm not much of a sports person, but I'll take any excuse to dress up. 

Linking up with Delusions of Grandeur and Plane Pretty. :)


Top: Teeology (old)
Jeans: VS Pink (old)
Flats: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx (old)
Bandanna: Modcloth
Bag: The Sak (old)
Bracelets: vintage
Watch: Guess