Muggy Day Work Outfit

DSC_0763

Quick post today!
Polka Dots and Bright Pants_rainy day work outfit

I took these photos in late August on a muggy, HOT, humid, Miami day. On these kinds of days I like to break out the color but I always want to feel comfortable if I'm gonna be avoiding puddles all day long (hence the heels for some elevation off the ground! Although the peep-toe is admittedly less than ideal).

DSC_0770

It's been hard to keep up with blogging and to continue visiting my favorite blogs because I've been stuck in offices all day (and sometimes night) long since I started my practicum year, which I'll say some more about in the next post. I've also been dealing with an emotional setback in my personal life.. I'll definitely explain more in my next post, but to be 100% transparent here, I'm actually typing up this post at one of my internship sites and I seriously have like 3 minutes left to hit that "publish" button! Bad Nathy!

Needless to say, I'm very thankful to those of you who have continued to follow along despite my spotty blogging!


Top: H&M (similar, similar)
Pants: J. Crew (similarsimilar)
Heels: TJ Maxx (similar)
Bag: JustFab (here it is in black)


Other ways I've worn this blouse and these pants:

7990326574_07dba669f8_b                                       Workday Wear

6 comments

  1. Blogging is always difficult when you get busy! Glad you found some time to update though :)
    These pink pants are perfect!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous, as always, Nathy!
    Sometimes life gets busy and you just gotta roll with it - be sure to take care of yourself, girlie!
    Blessings,
    Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pink peg cut pants! this is the perfect work outfit x

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel especially since school has started I've been busy or tired to go and shoot a blog. I love the pink pants and the purse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work outfit! You're so pretty :) Not to sound creepy or anything...lol

    www.lamechic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)