Cozy and Warm

DSC_0712

I'm wearing a sweater over a sweater. It's so cozy!
DSC_0711.
DSC_0729
I <3 this mermaid so much!
DSC_0736
This is one of my go-to hairstyles when I wanna look more put-together than I have time for!
DSC_0684
DSC_0722
I got some nice bokeh here! Or my dad did. See below. :)
DSC_0693.

These pictures were taken last Sunday at the Merrick House in Coral Gables. It was a beautiful, cool Miami day and my dad was available to take some outfit pictures. I always set up the camera when other people take my pictures, and usually I ask the person to stand where I'm gonna be standing so I can take some test shots. My dad really enjoys the test shots! I have quite a few of him posing for the camera. Haha.
Linked up:
Style Sessions


Top: Anthropologie
Sweater: Macy's
Jeans: Macy's
Bag: Vintage
Heels: Macy's
Necklace: c/o Lexi Jewelry (here)


Other posts with items from this look:

oxford heels           Anthro sweater